Last updated on 25th of March, 2020.
- Quake Alerts app is a paid subscription-based service, which offers its users an advanced quake and tsunami alert service as well as necessary information concerning seismic activity around the app user's location.
- You can try all the benefits of Quake Alerts app free for 7 days. The free trial starts immediately after selecting a pricing plan. During this period, you are free to cancel your subscription any time you wish. After the end of your free trial, you will be charged according to your pricing plan.
- Quake Alerts app costs $2.99 per year (taxes/VAT may apply). Your subscription is set to auto-renew yearly, so you can be sure your protection is never interrupted.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription auto-renews each year and is managed through iTunes.
- Subscription renews automatically unless the auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Turning off the
- If you have purchased Quake Alerts app through the App
Store, you will need to
auto-renewal payments directly with Apple
. Open the App Store >
Tap on your Apple ID > Tap on your name > Subscriptions > Quake Alerts
- After the auto-renewal of your subscription is canceled, you can
continue using the service
until your subscription period expires.
- You are always welcome to choose a plan that suits your
To upgrade your Quake Alerts app subscription
, go to the App Store > Tap on
your Apple ID > Tap on your name > Subscriptions > Quake Alerts
app, and pick a pricing plan.
- You will be charged for the new plan at the next payment date.